Josh and I seem to be having a minor disagreement on what to purchase Jonathan for his birthday. I am in LOVE with a few different items: The Learn and Move House, Learn and Move Kitchen Set, as well as the Grand Piano. I've been told that these items are "girly" and not appropriate for Jonathan to be playing with. Josh is interested in the Grow with Me Basketball Hoop, which I am not opposed to. I would just like something a little more educational. We have agreed that we like the Weeble Wobble Penguin. At least that plays music. Maybe it's the mother in me - Josh would say it's the educator in me! Either way I can see discussions like these popping up often as the little one grows.
I've included pictures to amuse everyone!




I say get the house. It's not girly.. just happens there's a girl in the picture. And the piano is awesome, get that too! Then have all relatives buy the ones he doesn't like... then he'll have to live with them! hehe =) And yes, he can thank me for that suggestion! I can take it! =)
ReplyDelete