Monday, December 1, 2008

Playing Catch Up

It's been a week since my last post and I honestly sit here writing this questioning what to write about. Not much has changed around here. Thanksgiving came and went - it was a great day filled with lots of yummy food and wonderful family. We were lucky enough to have everyone join us at our home with minimal cooking. Great Grammy Gunn brought the turkey, stuffing, and pie and Nana Gunn brought the veggies and rolls. Just thinking about Thanksgiving day again makes me feel full.

Jeff is leaving us tomorrow to head back home to Florida. It's been fun having him around to visit. We're hoping he'll be able to make it back up for New Years.

Today was my first day back to work since last Wednesday and I was not too happy. I had almost an entire week off, which was absolutely wonderful, but I didn't take advantage of it like I should have. Like many others, I returned to a mountain of work and I had forgotten about a workshop that I was signed up to attend. Luckily it was on the UMaine campus so I was able to scoot right over which was nice. It was a great chance to network with other counselors and get a refresher on the Ethics of counseling.

Side note - only 6 more days until my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment