Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daycare Drama, continued

I was hoping that once we switched daycare that my so-called daycare drama would come to an end but I haven't been that lucky.

This morning as I'm dropping Jonathan off in his classroom there's a notice on the door about Hand-Foot-Mouth that's active in HIS room! *SIGH* I was also informed that this child was still present and not made to be quarantined per their physician. I'm not 100% happy with this decision but sucked it up.

This afternoon when I picked up Jonathan I was informed of an incident that took place sometime this morning. Apparently around 11am bright red bite marks were noticed on his wrist but no one saw him get bitten. According to the teachers he didn't cry so their not sure when this all happened. *SIGH* His skin wasn't broken but here it was almost 4:30p and the marks were very visible and very red. We'll be having a meeting tomorrow for sure.

Jonathan's adhesive free patches came in today - I'll have to take a few pictures to post. He's pretty darn cute and let me say they are SO much easier and better to use than traditional patches by far. Anissa's Fun Patches are definitely recommend thus far - easy to use, lightweight, flexible, breathable, and provide full coverage of the eye.

Meeting with the mortgage company tomorrow!! Things can only continue to go up from here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment