Friday, March 5, 2010
Busy, Busy
Things in our neighborhood are going rather well these days. We're all back into the routine of work, daycare, weekends, repeat. Seems like there's nothing new to report and nothing old to update. Jonathan's vocabulary is growing. He's added words like please, duck, cereal, berry, Lacey (spoken hehe) to his verbal vocab which is nice. It seems like most days communicating with him is getting easier and that's always helpful. He still has no interest in potty training and for the most part I'm ok with that. We'll try tackling it more this summer. Speaking of summer, it's a pretty gorgeous sunny day out there today, but I've heard it's still pretty chilly. Can't complain. I like snow and wish we had gotten more this year but I'm enjoying the weather that we've had. Having a new home, I'm anxious to do spring cleaning outside and plant flowers. The ideas are over flowing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment