Thursday, March 18, 2010
Full Speed Ahead
It seems like everything around us is moving at warp speed these days. The week has flown by before our eyes and poof, it's Friday already. It took a few days for Jonathan to get regulated on the Daylight Savings time but appears as if he has things under control at this point. Josh took some the day Wednesday and went ice fishing on Moosehead - apparently he caught a fish, I have yet to see it :) I have been busy trying to keep the days straight as I'm in scheduling mode at work. Currently, as I write this I'm waiting for the scheduler to finish scheduling.....for the 9th time this evening! OY it's a process but we have an inservice day tomorrow and I'm up to present on my findings. A lot is riding on this. Many staff members grumble about the schedule and this is my moment to shine, I just need to find the magical formula for the perfect schedule. On a happier note I'm off to see Michael Buble in concert Friday - WOO HOO! Miss Lacey and I are going to rush the stage. Okay so we're not going to rush the stage but we are going to have a great girls weekend. *sigh* Back to work I guess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment