This week has been amazingly beautiful! The sun has been shinning, the birds have been chirping, we've been eating dinner on the deck, and Jonathan has been having a great time playing outside.
We've been adventurous and gone on a few different excursions. This past Sunday we went down to the Souadabscook stream in Hampden. Josh had some time to practice his fly fishing and Jonathan has some time to practice his rock throwing skills. More like KURPLUNKING skills. I wish I had been able to get some pictures but I was having too much fun splish-splashing with my little man and Lacey. We've been to the park, we've been on walks, we've gone on wagon rides with Evan next door, and we've spent some time with Jacoby. I am grateful that Wade and Eliza let me practice my photography on this precious, adorable, sleepy little boy. Is he not breathtaking? I can't wait for Loralie and Alan to come home from North Dakota so I can photograph little Benny and see Jonathan's face when he meets his new cousin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment