Monday, June 21, 2010
Dinner Guests
Jon and I were pleasantly surprised when we visited my aunt this afternoon. I knew my sister Hannah was there but we were delighted to find my cousin Rachel and her daughter Katherine visiting as well. It was great to see everyone - we haven't seen them in a while. I think February or April break perhaps. At any rate, when we were invited over for playtime in the sprinkler and dinner of course we agreed. It was such a great time. Jonathan LOVES playing with Katherine and Katherine LOVES being able to take care of Jonathan. She's almost 5 so being a big helper is a big deal. Hopefully this summer we'll be able to see them a lot more. Oh and the best part, we were given a departing gift - one lovely green recorder which Jonathan played for me the entire ride home (Orono to Brewer) as well as 1+ quarts of fresh picked strawberries. Mmmm, I love Rachel. She knows how to make me smile :)
This was Jon on Father's Day (June 20) enjoying some of his very own strawberry shortcake. Have you had your daily dose of strawberries today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment