Monday, June 14, 2010

Memorable

It would appear as if I haven't kept up with my "blogging" lately. Work has kept my mind rolling most of the day and Jonathan most of the night. The first few weeks of June in a high school guidance office tend to be a BLUR until graduation has commenced. And commenced it has. Now I can begin to breathe again and start to prepare for summer vacation. I work 10 days after the kids get out so I'm looking at vacation towards the end of June, but man, having no kids or faculty means a vacation around my office. You can always get things accomplished with no one around!

We have spent what few "full" days that we get as a family to do absolutely nothing and what a joy that has been. Josh has been working a lot of overtime (72 hours last week alone). At least the weather has been nice so Jonathan and I can do bike rides and walks before bath. It's been such a jam-packed fun few weeks.

I'm taking pictures like crazy and loving every moment of it. I had some wonderful compliments on newborn pictures that I took for friends. I'm taking another photography class in July and hope to improve even more. We'll see where that gets me. For right now, I'm just happy to be able to capture some truly awesome pictures of my little man!

playing with his new bubble blower - Thanks Mame!

Enjoying a cool treat

No comments:

Post a Comment