Thursday, September 2, 2010

Heat Waves & Hurricanes

What a first week it has been. This weeks temps have been soaring to new heights which has made it very difficult for kids to and staff to want to be in school let alone concentrate. Wednesday and Thursday have been the hottest of all days and thankfully, to a degree, I am glad to see Hurricane Earl in sight. I do hope that Earl doesn't cause to much destruction but man, I'm ready for fall weather.

We have a busy weekend ahead. Josh is working all weekend (boo) and Jonathan is the ring bearer in Ms. Kayla's wedding. He is just the cutest little man in his little suit!! I will be sure to take many pictures. He did amazing at the rehearsal, but, as we all know, what an almost 3 year old does one day isn't necessarily what they'll do the next. Here's hoping for perfection.

1 comment:

  1. We weren't sure if Maddy would even do her flower girl duties at 3 1/2 yo so I know exactly what you mean. What they do one day doesn't mean they'll do it another day. Just as long as everyone involved understands that and can go with the flow then all will be fine. I'm sure he'll do great! And seriously... bring on the hurricane! I'm so ready for this heat wave to break.

    ReplyDelete