Monday, November 22, 2010

Birthday Fun

Wow, what a weekend!! Saturday we spent the afternoon celebrating Jonathan's 3rd birthday with family and friends. What a great day it was! The days and weeks leading up to the big moment I was filled with excitement and ready to embrace the new milestones to come and then his birthday arrived and I started to feel sadness for my little man was no longer little, he's growing up so fast. When all is said and done I love where we've been and I love where we're going - Big Brother!!Jonathan has changed so much over this past year - he has:
  • become far more independent
  • his vocabulary has flourished, he's a little parrot these days
  • he has learned what it means to share and be patient
  • moved from a convertible car seat to a booster seat - big move
  • switched daycare and we couldn't be happier
  • learned that he is going to be big brother
Goodbye 2 and Hello 3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment