Thursday, March 10, 2011

These Moments

A few hysterical and moving comments tonight from Mr. Jonathan himself...

Pulling into the garage from daycare
"Me no get sick at school today"
AMEN for that!!

Finding his binkies that had been on a trip but found their way into Jillian's drawers
"mommy look, my green bink. Me no have blue bink. It's with Lacey on a trip"
It was only a matter of time before he found them

Reading Goodnight Thumper I kissed his head 3 or 4 times
{whispering} "mommy, I love you"
Now that brought tears to my eyes!!

****************

Baby update - everything is the same as it was last week and when I was discharged on Sunday. No changes means bed rest is working, or so it seems. The body does its own thing and no one care say for sure that bed rest is the cure all but its worth trying at least. I'd rather try to help her stay put than not try and have her come early.

Tomorrow marks one week of being home. It's been a whirl wind of emotions - relaxing, frustrated, bored, anxious, stressed, bored, relieved, ecstatic, bored. There's only so many times I can check my email, read magazines, and stare at everything that needs to be done. It has been a long week for sure. I've been nagged and told to sit down and stay put by many - easier said than done. I have been listening to my body now more than ever. I know my limits and I'm doing as I'm told, with a tiny bit of resistance.

At the end of the day everyone is happy and healthy and we can't complain. One week down means one week closer to meeting her!

No comments:

Post a Comment