Friday, October 31, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

As you might be able to gather, Jonathan dressed as none other than Mickey Mouse!! It definitely was an interesting 1st Halloween. It was everything I thought it would end up being and then some. Considering Jonathan had NO idea what was going on I think Josh and I spent more time and energy into running him around. Regardless, it was fun to dress him up and visit the grandparents and great grandparents - when he was on he was adorable, but for the most part he didn't want to stand for pictures and he was one tired boy come bedtime. He did well, lasting until about 7:15pm but the last 30 minutes were a bit of a struggle. I speak for myself, but I am excited this Halloween is over and excited for the Halloween's to come. It's not my favorite day of the year, I could do without it honestly, but I know that as Jonathan grows older he'll get into the swing of things and he'll shine showing off his costumes. All and all it was an experience and I'm glad we did end up dressing him up and taking him out. Pictures definitely do speak a thousand words for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment