Let me first begin with the cons. Three out of the next six weeks (aka: every weekend Josh has off) he'll be at camp for at least one night and one full day. It's not as bad as it could be, but it still stinks. Another con is that with hunting season means there are things Josh needs to purchase - bullets, deer scent stuff, camouflage clothes...I don't know, but there's always something! It's his birthday Monday so whatever he buys is an early gift to himself.
Ok, now for the pros. Jonathan and I left home at 8am to go shopping and we spent a wee bit too much money! It was all for a good cause - a few early birthday gifts for the babe, some half price candy for my kiddos at school, and some bath towels that we were in desperate need of. I've also been able to start in on some much needed laundry and cleaning.
On another note one of the early birthday gifts I got Jonathan was a Leap Frong drum. He LOVES this thing. It is so cute to see him bang on it and play! I have seen it on several different occasions and finally decided to buy it. Here are a few pics of him enjoying his gift!


No comments:
Post a Comment