Today was my first real taste of having Jonathan be by my side literally every step I made. When he woke up from his morning nap I decided to take that opportunity to put away clean clothes and pack up the summer clothes. Everything I placed in a bag, Jonathan was right behind me to take it out. We played this game for about 20 minutes and then finally I said "we're done!"
After lunch I went to switch over laundry. Everything I folded and placed in the basket, Jonathan was right there behind me to take it out. I even went and brought some of his toys into the kitchen with us and there he was, still right by my side. At one point I caught him leaning back on a pile of dirty clothes, lounging like he was tired of helping me. Finally I decided it was time to go to TJ Maxx.....where we spent more money!

No comments:
Post a Comment