We were hoping, and I stress the word hoping, that by keeping Jonathan up an extra hour Saturday night would mean he'd sleep until his normal time on Sunday. Oh heavens were we ever so wrong - 5:30 am wide awake. The same can be said for this morning. I'm hoping he hasn't decided to make this an everyday occurrence. We are still hopeful that with a few more days and a little patience he'll revert back to his normal 6:30-7 am routine. At any rate I'm headed to bed earlier these days!
Jonathan has definitely entered the "crusing" phase and continues to prove to us that he'll be walking before too long. Last night, we were playing near the couch and before I knew it he was at the window sill. Boy am I glad we don't have lead paint in our apartment as our little man has discovered a new love for chewing the window sill. I threatened to put hot sauce on it if he didn't stop and he quickly got the hint that I meant business! [Please note: I would never do that to him]
On a side note, we had to switch Jonathan's antibiotic as he was having an intolerance to it (sorry for the poopy diapers Nimi - the medication was the culprit). Since the switch he's been doing awesome, however the spots are still appearing so I'm thinking a trip to the dermatologist is in the near future.
Birthday Countdown: 17 days
No comments:
Post a Comment