Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting Closer

Tonight I worked late (parent teacher conferences) and Josh brought Jonathan up to visit which was a sweet reminder of what I have waiting for me after a 14 hour day. As they got ready to leave I carried Jonathan out to the car and placed him in his car seat. He kept rambling "da" over and over like a broken record and eventually stuttered "dada" which took Josh and I by complete surprise. He is definitely rambling more and more (louder too) as the days go by. It's like all of a sudden he's going to walk and talk and....*sigh*.....where did the time go?

2 weeks from today is Jonathan's birthday and I'm starting to go into panic mode. There are still so many things that we need to get before the 20th. I'm thinking Jonathan and I will be running a lot of errands this weekend. It's nice to have him so little and not know why we're shopping. Makes birthday shopping convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment