Today has been a very busy day at work and it is scheduled to be an even busier evening.
Josh is due back home later this evening from training at the Police Academy. Having only been two days, Jonathan and I are very excited to see him return home - it sounds quirky I know. At work I've been busy verifying and entering grades as well as printing report cards for our student led conferences Thursday and Friday. I'm hoping to skip out of work a bit early, pick up Jonathan, and then head to Walmart to pick up a few things. With any hope we'll get home by 5 pm because I am sure Jonathan will be due for dinner.
Wednesdays are Youth Group night and we're lucky to have Nana and Papa Gunn watch Jonathan while we're gone. I need to leave home tonight by 5:30 pm to ensure that I get to church on time. Tonight we are taking the kids shopping to fill their shoe boxes with items for disadvantaged kids in countries throughout the world. It should be a good time - I love to shop! Once we get home (typically 8 pm on Wednesdays) I'll need to pack bags for both Jonathan and I for Thursday.
I'm tired just thinking about all of this! I can't imagine what it would be like if we had more than Jonathan! Thinking about that makes me really tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment