Jonathan was trying really hard to stand on his own tonight. He was cute, waving his arms about as he tried to catch his balance. He probably attempted to stand about 5 times, each time catching himself with his new soft Tonka bus (thanks Thai family). By the time I decided to take pictures he had lost interest and headed
for the camera. This was all I was able to capture...

Look at those chubby little legs!
Later in the evening Josh was teaching Jonathan a few boxing techniques with his birthday balloon. It was quite comical and gave me a great idea for a Christmas gift for Jonathan. I wasn't really thinking when I took the video - apparently my camera doesn't take videos sideways like it does pictures! You can get the general idea of the video and it's still pretty cute. Even if it is sideways!
I've done that with the camera on video but quickly learned my lesson as I felt like such a nerd! =P I've noticed when he's playing here that he'll lean against things and let go a lot lately. I'm sure he'll be taking those first steps soon..perhaps by Christmas! =)
ReplyDelete