Lately Jonathan has what I call "grabby hands" - pretty normal for a 12 month old I'd say. We have a large island in our kitchen that we typically place him on when we put on his coat, hat, and shoes. More often than not when we come home and get him undressed we place these items on the side of the island for easy access the next time we head out the door. You can guarantee that when you place him up on the island before you can even grab the coat he's wiggling to grab a shoe. Such a wiggle worm!
This morning, 7:15 am, I'm headed for coffee before taking Jonathan to Nimi's house and before I've even left the drive way the kiddo has his short little arms stretched right out pulling on his sunshade! By the time we made it to Dunkin Donuts he had pulled the entire shade off the back window and was chewing on the end of it. He didn't realize how useful that shade was until we were sitting in line with the sun shining in his face for a good five minutes!! I really couldn't help but laugh at the entire situation! He's just too much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment