We're on the downhill now kids. Last night Jonathan began taking steps! He started with a few small steps, fell over, picked himself up, tried again and went to Josh taking a good 5 steps. It's so cute to watch him get excited about it. He knows how much of a big deal walking is - you can see it in his eyes! I've yet to see him as excited as he was last night. He would stand right up clapping his hands and squeal in delight! When I left for work this morning I told Josh not allow Jonathan to practice walking until I got home...I don't think he's going to listen to my plea!
I'm hoping to grab some pictures or even a video of this milestone soon!
Practice makes perfect! Maddy started crawling or making the movements for crawling when I was away on a shopping trip, I was totally bummed out! I was wondering when little Mr. Gunn would get up and leave everyone in his dust!
ReplyDelete