Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mama Guilt

You may be wondering from the title of this post, "exactly what is she feeling guilty about"...well let me explain.

Today was the first time, in quite sometime, that I asked Josh to pick Jonathan up at daycare so I could head to the gym after work. As I merged onto the interstate, an hour earlier than Josh would be picking Jonathan up, I started thinking that perhaps I should be the one, like most everyday to pick Jonathan up. I passed the Hogan Road exit and then the Stillwater exit - next to come was Broadway, the exit for daycare. What made things twice as hard is that you can see daycare from the interstate. I think I was white knuckled the entire time driving passed the exit. Today was definitely a day, like many, where mama felt guilty.....it made for a good run at the gym though!

Meanwhile, back at the funny farm I was able to finally grab some pictures of Jonathan WALKING!! He is such a little ham!!



No comments:

Post a Comment