We have had one of those crazy weeks where the time flies and before we know it the weekend is gone too! Things seemed super busy last week as Josh was gone for training at the Academy. When he returned on Friday we had only a few hours as a family before we had to head down to church to help with the youth group lock-in. It was super fun! Roughly 12 kiddos spent the night, locked in at church. Friday night was full of devotional, Josh did some praise and worship, we had movie time in the sanctuary, games in the gym and the list goes on. Josh was the brave one who stayed with the boys all night. I however went home to sleep in my own comfy bed. SaturDAY was spent at church as well. Praise band practice was at 8am - most of our youth group kiddos participate in that, along with Josh, so Jonathan and I ventured down early to hear them practice. We then had a SUPER, DELICIOUS brunch (pancakes, sausage, bagels, fruit - YUMM) before heading off to Hermon Mountain for an afternoon of tubing. 12p-3p we were out in the subarctic weather tubing and having an awesome time. 4 o'clock came and we were back at church finishing the lock-in with some pizza and snacks. Josh and I bundled up Jonathan (who by the way stayed with my mom while we went tubing, he's still too little for that) and headed home to meet our friend Tanya who stayed the night. Sunday was a super long day at church, laundry, and groceries...before I knew it my alarm was going off and here I am, at work fighting the urge to take a nap! Not to mention we're super busy with the beginning of the 2nd semester. I LOVE add/drop season - sense the extreme sarcasm!
Jonathan is a cruising machine and he's getting #12 and #13 for teeth! Just turned 14 months and the kiddo has 13 teeth - 4 of which are his 1st molars!! It just floors me the changes that occur from day to day and week to week. Never a dull moment in the world of motherhood!
No comments:
Post a Comment