Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Day...In Pictures


This morning Miss Katherine Anne (my cousin Rachel's daughter) came over to visit baby Jon. For the longest time Katherine would call us Holly-Jon. She's pretty cute! To get Jonathan's attention I was singing the ABC's and in this picture you can see him signing along. I'm not really sure what letter he's signing. It's a cross between L and Y. Now that I say that it looks almost like I LOVE YOU!


After Jonathan woke up from his nap (a whole 1.5 hours might I add) we bundled up and headed outside to play in the snow. Much like the first time I took Jonathan out he had a HUGE grin on his face. He was super good. He sat right in his sled - watched me shovel out the cars and front steps for the mail carrier. I pulled him around the house and we played on some of the gigantic snow mounds until he got bored and then we headed back inside for some apple juice.

Note: I did not shovel ALL of the snow from the storm. Our landlord came over and plowed throughout the night and Josh had shoveled the cars out once this morning when he came home from work but the landlord returned soon after and created more snow piles around the cars. He's thoughtful I know. He also created snow banks in the front of the house onto the front steps, apparently forgetting that our mailbox is there. It sounds like I did a lot of shoveling (and I did) but much credit should be given to Josh as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment