Sunday, January 18, 2009

snow, Snow, SNOW!

I sit here, comfy and cozy writing this post while the "boys" sleep!! Josh not only has a hockey game later tonight but he is also working 8p-6a. Jonathan will probably be getting up soon as he laid down around 12:30 pm for his afternoon nap.

Currently it is 16 outside and it's SNOWING! It looks absolutely beautiful out! The original report that I heard was 8-14 inches but now I'm hearing 5-8 inches between now and tomorrow morning. Our friend Tanya came up from Mt. Desert to spend the weekend but left late last night because of the winter storm warning. I can't say that I blame her, however I am the silly one who enjoys driving in the snow! I'm hoping that maybe tomorrow (providing it's not too cold) that Jonathan and I can get out and play in the mounds of snow that we'll have. Perhaps we'll make a snowman or two, who knows. I'd take buckets of snow over the arctic cold blast that we had last week - that was not fun.

All of my household chores are done for the weekend and I have tomorrow (Monday) off from school so it looks like Jonathan and I will be hanging out at home. I do have a few errands to run in the morning, weather permitting, but other wise I think we're snowed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment