Sunday, February 1, 2009

CHEESE!!

Mr. Man here decided that tonight would be a good night to empty the ottoman, which is home to his pajamas, bibs, and burp clothes. You see I was out finishing the dishes when I looked over and noticed a tiny butt sticking up in the air and Jonathan bent over, head down deep, digging out ALL of his clothes! The best part was him refilling the ottoman with his toys. When I grabbed the camera to take a picture the little ham decided it would be a good opportunity to pose and smile - say CHEESE!!

Tomorrow's Monday, yet again. Seems like this weekend has flown by but other aspects it seems as if it was the longest weekend ever. Jonathan and I have kept pretty busy which helped a lot. Josh is expected home tomorrow afternoon from three days in St. Agatha (near Canada) for a fishing derby, which he was unsuccessful at. He's scheduled to work Mon-Wed 4p to 2a so it appears as if we'll catch up sometime Thursday evening. Gotta love being a cops wife - crazy schedules and sudden court dates - it never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment