Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bouncy Ball

I wish I had taken a picture of Jonathan holding his new bouncy ball at Target! It was so precious!!

Let me start from the beginning. Jonathan and I headed out to Target to grab a few necessary items. As we're walking in I exclaim to Tanya (our friend from Mt. Desert) that I don't need to buy any kids clothes because Jonathan already has WAY too many. Of course, I just HAD to check out the clearance clothes for the babe but thankfully there was nothing worth purchasing. Even though I don't need anything I still manage to go down every baby/kids isle at Target just "looking". Well, I found some cute new kids bowls, with special lids to prevent spills from snacks and such that I decided it was time to purchase. In the cart those went. We then meandered our way over to the books and music where I find the cutest little springtime book for $1.00. Now, if you know me well, than you know I can't resist a bargain, especially a cute kids book. So I put the book in the cart. We headed for the outdoor/seasonal items when I spotted them....BIG BOUNCY BALLS! I debated, thanks to the Maine spring weather that is upon us, but when all was said and done, we had purchased a big bouncy ball!!

1 comment:

  1. We have a couple of those gerber bowls... got them when Lainey was a baby and she still managed to take out more than necessary! But Maddy didn't have the same problem. Hopefully the work well for you! They are great bowls though! And I can't resist a good deal at Target. I <3 Target! =)

    ReplyDelete