Monday, March 9, 2009

My Monday

I can only hope that my energy and enthusiasm continues throughout the week. Here's what I've accomplished from ...
  1. Left work a little early (3pm....shhh, don't tell)
  2. Headed over to Sam's Club where I made a whopping $36 dollar purchase (chicken, corned beef, and milk)
  3. Skipped over and picked up the babe from daycare
  4. Headed home and unloaded the car - Since I had my hands full Jonathan was a big boy and walked from the car all the way inside the house! He was lovin' life
  5. Put everything away, changed into the pj's and played for a few
  6. Folded laundry in the dryer and started a new load
  7. Started cooking Mac-N-Cheese for the babe (I threw in some yummy mixed veggies) and cooked up some chicken for tomorrow's dinner (cuts tomorrow's prep time in half)
  8. Fed the babe dinner
  9. Changed over laundry and started a new load
  10. Play for a few
  11. Did dishes and picked up from dinner
  12. Started prepping for and cooking A.M. Delight Muffins - apples, carrots, and raisins - YUMMY!!
  13. Played for a few
  14. Changed the babe and put him down for the night
  15. Folded clothes in the dryer and thankfully changed over the last load
  16. Picked up and did dishes from my muffin making extravaganza
  17. Phew....I think that's it! What did you do this evening?
Jeff headed back down to Florida today. His visit was a quick one. It feels like our time with him was limited as he had a million and one different people and places to visit. Hopefully he'll be back up in the near future.

Josh started his 4p-2a rotation last night which means it's pretty much the babe and I until Thursday. Wednesday night I have to stay at work until 8:30p thanks to 9th Grade Registration Night. I have mixed emotions. I enjoy meeting the new kiddos and their parents, plus staying late means leaving early on a different occasion. Yet staying late means I don't get to see the little man at all!! ::sigh:: I'll have to dig deep but I'm sure I'll make due!

On a happier note Josh's cousin Loralie is due home on Friday! We haven't seen her since she got married and moved to North Dakota last May!! ::sigh:: It doesn't seem like she's been gone that long! We're all very excited for her visit - it feels like Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment