Oh what a beautiful weekend we had!! Sunshine and warm temps could be felt throughout the days. We grilled out, played Frisbee and ball, and ventured to the park. Gosh I miss my time at home! Today is my first day back from vacation. It was just the right amount of time too - not too long and not too short. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of last week felt long as Josh worked ALL week and slept ALL day. Needless to say we soaked up every once of family time when Saturday rolled around. We had a lovely BBQ yesterday afternoon with some close friends and I have the super sunburn to prove it. I look like a raccoon and go in and out of chills - the joys! I should have known better. What type of responsible adult am I?! :)
Besides heading back to work this week also marks week 1 of 2 for Jonathan's daycare being closed. Our daycare provider had surgery last Wednesday and as a result had to close for 2 weeks. Thankfully we've known about this closure for a few months and were able to make alternative childcare arrangements. I love not having to tote him to daycare every morning but it makes things difficult when Josh is trying to sleep.
Oh also last week we had Jonathan's pictures taken (again I know). Our photographer (Bernie) was running a promotion/special so we took advantage of the great deals. Our sitting fee was a 100% donation to the Ronald McDonald House, the packages are at an extreme discount thanks to the photo lab Bernie uses and 1 of Jonathan's pictures will be entered in a photo contest. Be sure to check back for the details and link. You know I'll be eager to get votes for him...what mama wouldn't! I'm excited to get our pictures as they came out BEAUTIFUL, like always!!
I suppose that's it, enough rambling, back to work I go...
No comments:
Post a Comment