Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Thinking

Lots to think about and ponder on this beautiful Tuesday morning....

First and foremost, is the weather supposed to be this beautiful tomorrow? We're without childcare on Wednesday so I'll be staying home with the little man We have childcare for at least a half day tomorrow (possibly all day - thank you Kayla) but it's possible I'll have a half day and beautiful sunshine would be absolutely awesome!

Moving forward from me, myself, and I.....

Our friends Nimi and Vi, the ones who just had baby Wesley about 13 days ago, have found themselves in the hospital. From what I've been told he was having some difficulty breathing and running a pretty high temp for a little fellow. I was hoping to pop up this morning and say HI but things didn't work out the way I had hoped. Perhaps tomorrow we can stop in even though I hope they've been discharged and sent home to be with his 2 big sisters. It’s been confirmed little Wesley has RSV so sadly we’ll be keeping our distance as I do not want to go through that again!! We're sending lots of love and prayers their way!!

Baby Stellan has been released from the Boston Children's Hospital and will be (hopefully) flying home later today to MN with his mama. He's been hospitalized for over a month now with SVT and after having an ablation in Boston he's ready to return home to his 2 older brothers and older sister. We definitely wish them safe travels!

Lots going on for the remainder of the week. Josh is heading to the Academy tomorrow for a day of training and Friday he starts his 4p-2a rotation. I have to be at work bright and early Saturday morning to help set-up for and administer the SAT's. Thankfully I get paid for administering the exam, but at the same time Josh is working and I've yet to find someone to watch the little man ::sigh:: I'm sure everything will work out accordingly, I'm just a planner and like to know things ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment