The following conversation took place yesterday (around 1pm) between our daycare provider and myself. I for one find it pretty comical!
Me: "Hi, it's Holly...how's he been today?"
Daycare: "He's been in a really good place. Playing well, eating well (nothing new there). He's been down since about 12:30p. I have to tell you something that he did today. I'm not sure if you'll find it funny or not but..."
Me: "Oh dear, I can only imagine. What today?" *seems like each day he's doing something funny or typical of a little boy*
Daycare: "Well we were all playing in the living room, having a grand ol' time - laughing and playing. I had to use the restroom so I sat my iced coffee down on the computer table and it took me what, all of 20 seconds..." *by this time I'm wondering where the story is going* "...when I came back do you know what Mr. Man was sitting on the floor and had drank over half the glass!!!"
Me: "OH MY!! Are you serious? Did he drink half or spill half?"
Daycare: "Oh no, he drank half. I had a straw in it and that's what he was using! Just sitting on the floor with the glass between his legs, sucking it down!" *by now I've lost it in laughter! I can very clearly picture this ALL taking place*
Me: "I'm not too terribly surprised, but....is he sleeping right now? I can only imagine half a glass of coffee in his system"
Daycare: "Oh yeah, he's sleeping, haven't heard a peep from him."
----------------------------------------
I always wanted a little boy, and love, Love, LOVE him to pieces, but I never knew little boys would be so mischievous!! It's comical and trust me, there is never a dull moment!

This is Mr. Man playing at the park last night. He had crawled up into one of those tubes, that reach from one platform to the other. He would look our through the slats and laugh at the other kids running around!
He wants so badly to be a big kid - you can see it in his eyes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment