Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Downhill Slide

I'm not going to talk about daycare rather I am posting this ADORABLE picture of Jonathan wearing Miss Jamie's sunglasses at dinner Monday night!! HE LOVED THEM as it made everything in the room change color.
Today is Wednesday - WOOT WOOT - and I for one couldn't be happier! The work week is almost over, April has finally arrived, and I'm hoping the weather will improve. Josh has to work this weekend (boring) so Jonathan and I will need to find something to keep ourselves busy. Who knows what lies in store for us. I'm thinking a mini-road trip to visit Miss Diane in Waterville or perhaps a little shopping in Freeport. My mind is still realing with possibilities.

Little Mr. Stellan is still hanging in there. His mom, Jennifer, posted a really sweet slideshow on her blog. If you get a change pop on over and check it out. I for one, cried like a baby. My heart aches and my mind reels attempting to wrap my head around everything. What a rollercoaster of emotions they have been through as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment