Monday, April 13, 2009

"A" for Anticipation

There much anticipation in our neck of the woods

First things first, our friends (Nimi and Vi) are currently in the process of having their 3rd babe. I'm being a goober and following Vi on twitter. I'm on the go all day so I've had the messages forwarded to me on the phone. Again I state I'm such a goober but I'm also very excited to meet Mr. Wesley! Last update was that Nimi's contractions had started to get stronger...

April vacation is a mere 2.5 days away!! Oh how sweet the sound. Sadly, I don't get paid while on vacation but spending time at home with the babe makes it all worth it!
The cookbooks the CSBC youth group had put together have finally arrived and we'll be distributing those over the next few weeks. I haven't seen them yet but hear they came out quite nice. There's still plenty for sale if you're interested...

Thursday it looks like (weather providing) we'll be having a BBQ with a couple of our friends (Eliza and Wade). We grilled out on Saturday night and it was soo delicious. I love cooking on the grill!

Last on the list of anticipation....Josh and I are headed to Portland Friday night for a weekend get away. We'll be enjoying a family and marriage conference along with some alone time. It should be a fun few days - we're really looking forward to it.

That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment