Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Horray for Babies

I am very excited to announce that Mr. Wesley arrived last night around 5:52p last night! We are very, very excited for Nimi and Vi and the entire family!! We're anxious to meet him but know that over the next few weeks the family will be inundated with guests and greeters. If you'd like to take a peek at his beautiful face pop on over to their blog - The Thai Family.

Of course, much like the recent births of our other friends babies, I myself begin to itch with the thought of having another. I'm quite sure Josh would agree with me but we're both anxiously waiting until we have more space. With that said, I don't quite see a house in our near future, but who knows, I could be wrong.

The countdown to vacation is now at 1.5 days - hip, hip, hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment