Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's official...

...NO I am not pregnant, we have not purchased a house, nor have I found a job, however there are prospects. It's official that the Director of Guidance (goof friend of mine) has accepted a position therefore creating an opening for a counselor. One would think that since I work here and have been here that that would create some leverage but like I've said 100 times before, I am not holding my breath. There are several different factors that come into play including the restructuring of the Guidance department along with budget numbers. In many ways things do not look in my favor, however there are other factors that say otherwise. Long story short I am prayerfully reminding myself that there is a reason and purpose behind every situation. I hear tell of two different openings within the immediate area so I'll just play my cards as I see fit and whatever God has in store for me I will take. I'm hopeful that his plan involves a little more in our bank account but we've made it this far, as difficult as it would be to continue on our income we could make things work. All things are possibly with the help of God are they not? So, yeah, that's my news. It's partly a difficult situation - I hate to see Leeann leave but a change, for everyone, is always a good thing. There come moments in our lives where change is needed for growth - mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. ::sigh:: C'est la vie, whatever will be, will be...

Side note: Jonathan has learned "uh-oh" - I'm hoping to capture this on video soon as it is just too adorable the way he rounds his "oh"

1 comment: