Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rewind and Relax

The Gunn house hold is finally on the mend of one nasty, hard hitting virus. Thus far Josh has been spared the fun and excitement and Jonathan and I are feeling much better. Today has been a pretty low-key day as we're both trying to take things easy. Thankfully I have the best husband and family around (I'm partial, I know). I'll spare you all the details but I had to call Josh to come home from work last night to take care of us all as I was still in the ER (3 iv's of fluid, anti-nausea and pain meds, blood work, urine sample, and EKG later) and Jonthan had started vomiting, following in my symptom footsteps. It was a long night but knock on wood the last 12-24 hours have been close to normal once more. I state again, knock on wood that tonight is vomit free. Did I mention I have the best husband ever!! I am so thankfull to have him as my partner in crime. He's a super father and takes special care of us all, healthy or sick!

Finally....the contestants for the Cute Kids!2 contest have been posted and of course Jonathan is a participant. Pop on over to the Bel Blog (BEL Portraits that is) and VOTE for the cutest, most adorable red head - JONATHAN!!
(photo courtsey of Bernie Littlefield*BEL Portraits*Winterport, Maine)

No comments:

Post a Comment