Good news: I'm able to spend tonight with Josh as he called out of work...
Bad news: He's been stung with the same nasty virus that Jonathan and I had!
Thankfully, Jonathan is doing much better. His appetite appears to be back, not 100% but definitely better than the past few days. I ventured into work this morning feeling pretty good and left feeling run down. Whatever the virus (it's not the Swine Flu so no one panic) it's most definitely hard hitting. Talk about down and out!!
*******
Good news: There will be an opening at work very soon for a Guidance counselor...
Bad news: That means my coworker, the super amazing Leeann, is leaving!
It was only a matter of time before someone smart enough snagged Leeann up and asked her to be a part of their team. In an ideal world Orono High School would have 3 counselors - the current two and myself but that will never happen. I have all intentions of applying but I'm most definitely not holding my breath. The one thing I've learned about school systems is that you never, ever count your chickens before they've hatched because everything in terms of school committees and superintendents is clear as mud.
*******
So I leave you with one very important question.... HAVE YOU VOTED YET?! Voted for what you may ask....The one and only Mr. Jonathan. Excuse me I mean Mr. April 07!! ha ha
If you have not yet voted you may do so by simply sending an email to cutekids@belportraits.com with 'April07' in the subject - it's as simple as that. You may also view his sweet beautiful face by visiting Bel Blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment