Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gunn Update

To me it feels like forever since I last posted, even though it's really, technically only been about a week. Life in the Gunn family has been a bit hectic and it seems to be the new "us", at least for the summer months.

We've had more daycare drama, which is never ending, but thankfully we only have 2 more weeks until I'll be home half days.

Jonathan went for his 18 month check up and weights 31 lbs and is 2'9" tall. This is a 3lb, 1" gain since his last visit 3 months ago. He's right on target - his weight is a speckle above the 100th percentile and his height is a speckle below but regardless he's proportionate and healthy. We couldn't ask for more than that.

I had the most amazing time with my husband this morning. There was nothing out of the ordinary other than it was hands down one of my favorite memories. It's days like today that I need to remember when things get difficult. Definitely a mood booster!

Jonathan and I ran into the Khavari's at Target this morning and I was quickly reminded of why I love them so much! I nannied for them until the Summer of 2007. They are just the most wonderful people!

I've vacuumed and mopped the downstairs and now I think I'll enjoy some fruit and yogurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment