Friday, June 5, 2009

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

WOW was today a fast-paced, super fantastic day! It started off on the wrong foot only to turn around and bounce onto a good foot. How much fun can you have with 3 kiddos under the age of 4? I have more stories from tonight's 3 hour adventure than I have had in a long time.

Ryan (best friend) and I scooped up the kiddos (Aydan 4, Avery 14 mo, Jonathan 18 mo) and ventured to Pat's for some super delicious pizza before heading over to the Special Olympics parade at UMaine. To start the evening we're eating pizza and all three of the kiddos are wearing white shirts!! Note to self, pack extra bibs...even if they are almost 2.

I should always ask Nana if there will be lots of LOUD sirens at the parade! This was actually quite comical (and sad) because Jonathan was frightened by the 25+ cruisers and fire engines that partook in the parade. He's always been fine with them so I'm not exactly sure what tipped him off tonight. I think next year we're ALL riding in the cruiser with daddy! [Josh drove the Hampden cruiser with Cait as his passanger. She was pretty excited!]

I'm seriously contemplating purchasing Ry a Go-Girl for little Miss Aydan. I asked if I could blog about this particular event and was promptly informed "NO" with lots of laughter but let's just say someone (hint, hint) had to go the bathroom and of course there was no where to go as UMaine was closed and someone couldn't hold it until they got home. You tell me the end result!! Yet another reason why I love having a son!! he he

To top the evening, while headed to the interstate to cruise on home who's trailing along behind us but Jappo, one of the Shriner clown, in his convertible, in full gear nonetheless!!

Camp Molly tomorrow with the Mission trip kiddos for team building. What good stories will come from that adventure? Guess you'll just have to tune back in Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I know from first hand experience that three kids under 4 is a crazy adventure! =) And Maddy being almost 2 1/2 almost always still needs a bib with things that have sauce (pizza, spaghetti, etc). I think Lainey grew out of needing bibs for such meals at around 3. And I almost always forget to dress them appropriately for that kind of a meal (although once I randomly had Lainey in red so all was fine!)Sounds like a busy day, enjoy the beautiful weekend weather! You guys should come over soon, we just got a huge sanbox for the girls. I'm sure Jonathan would love it!

    ReplyDelete