I don't know where the time has gone? Here it is, summer school has begun and my job as the OHS Guidance secretary has come to an end. We leave for DC in 8 days for the mission trip and there is still LOTS to be done before we drive out of town. Thankfully Nana Gunn has offered to watch Jonathan during the month of July so I am able to work the summer school program (16 hours a week) and still be able to gross some money. It doesn't pay a heck of a lot but it's better than nothing. Josh is working feverishly so he can take the time off for DC. And the 4th of July is this Saturday?! It feels as if we were just sitting outside watching the parade go by the house. There are no plans that I am currently aware of - Josh is working - but I'm thinking perhaps the parade and BBQ is some where on the agenda.
Right now I'm wrapping up a few things here in the office before turning in my keys and handing everything over, literally. I'm still waiting to hear from my interview last week and other than than each day that goes by is one more closer to being officially "unemployed". I'm patient, though it may not seem it at times. Everything worked out this year accordingly so I have to maintain the same faith and rest in the assurance that everything will work out as it is designed to be. Where ever I end up, what ever I end up doing is where I am meant to be.
We have our official blog up and running for the DC trip - pop on over and take a look if you'd like - www.dcmissiontrip.blogspot.com
I have plans for new "do" tonight. Depending on the results I may or may not post pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment