Well, we've finally found a daycare! Starting later this coming week Jonathan will start daycare at the YWCA. We're hopeful that this transition is a smooth one as he's been out of daycare and in Nana/Mama's care all summer. We're also hopeful that being with 7 other children his age that his expressive language will begin to soar as he's still not very vocal.
My cousin is home visiting from Seattle, WA with her husband and 10 month old son. We are super excited to see them and have been enjoying what time we've been able to share with them. Josh has never met them, it has been 3 years since I've seen them (at their wedding), and 7 years since she has been here in Maine. TOO LONG!!
This coming week also marks my official start as a Guidance Counselor for OHS. I'm super excited with a dash of nervous. I'm just hopeful that my transition from their secretary to counselor is a smooth one for the students, parents, and staff alike. I'm sure all will be fine. I've got one heck of an office to clean up and make clear so that will keep be busy for a few days!
Hope you all enjoy your upcoming week!
No comments:
Post a Comment