Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School Daze

What a whirl-wind these past few days have been! School's back in full swing and I'm getting my feet wet at being a counselor. Oh how I missed thee, at least for right now. Thus far the administration has been super supportive and the kids have been excellent. I've had to tell a few, well at least remind them, that this year is a tough one - pass your classes or no graduation. Those are the tough conversations to have but for the most part it's not a surprise. I had kids tell me that their happy I'm their counselor (made me smile) and I even got a few hugs and high fives!! Makes me so happy!!

Headed to Wiscasset this weekend for some Labor Day camping! I'm looking forward to some R&R, music festival, and hopefully a little swimming. Sadly, Josh has to work all weekend but where it's a holiday weekend that means holiday pay for our bank account :) With the new house on the way that's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment