Thursday, October 22, 2009

Let It Snow, UPDATE

Are we going to have fun this snow season or what?

---Original Post ---

No, it's not snowing but the snow will be flying before too long. I had a meeting this morning and on my way back to school I took the opportunity to stop at Target for a quick moment. I wasn't planning on nor was I actively seeking to purchase a winter jacket and snow pants for Jonathan but nonetheless that was what I found and can't wait to try on him. SOOOO CUTE!! It's orange, black, and gray so he'll be sure to stand out in any nor'easter that we have up here in good ol' marvelous Maine. Not to mention that he'll look super adorable against his red hair. I couldn't resist the matching winter cap! Hopefully he'll cooperate and try them on later tonight so I can get some pictures. Next on the list are winter boots. I found a pair that I would LOVE to get but I'm afraid Josh might disagree as they are a bit on the pricey side. We'll see if I can work my magic.

Moving away from snow, Jonathan and I got locked out of the house/car this morning. Thankfully we have the attached garage which was super wonderful considering it took me 35 minutes to wake Josh up. I called, paged, kicked, banged, honked, yelled...no response. Finally I went around back to the deck and banged on the sliding glass doors along with a nice shout (ok it was more like a yell) to Josh. He came running and panicking, but came nonetheless. OY What a way to start the day indeed!

Hope everyone else is having a fairly good week. On the upside of things, tomorrow is Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever checked LLBean outlets in Bangor or Freeport. I've found boots at a good discount before there. I usually just get the girls the cheap ones at Target or Walmart because there's no telling if their feet will grow during winter. Good luck working your magic though! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've tried LL Bean for rain boots but Jonathan's feet are so wide, chubby, and difficult that it's hard to find a good fitting pair of shoes/boots. Thankfully we've had good luck with Payless. We'll have to see what we can find.

    ReplyDelete