The weekend has come and gone and I'm still wondering where it all went. It was a great time indeed. Friday night we shared a little family time. Josh worked mad hours this past week so we took advantage of the time together while we could. Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner - Eliza and Wade, Becky and Sean - who are both expecting which is always exciting. I can't say enough how much I truly enjoyed this time together. Who can resist yummy food and board games :) Sunday was much of the same. Our friends Tanya and James came up from Mt. Desert to spend the day with us and watch some football. Josh had his first Third Watch hockey game of the season. This was interesting as last year Jonathan was small enough to be strapped to me in a front carrier and this year, since he's so big, he was all over the place exploring. Needless to say we only stayed for the first 2 periods then we went on a little shopping spree. Speaking of shopping spree, I returned Jonathan's ski pants to Target where I noticed they were on sale (I just purchased them 3 days prior). Unannounced to me Target gives you the price difference up to one week prior. This meant a $10 return for mama - coffee money for the week! His jacket, ski pants, hat/mittens, and even our shampoo was on sale this week. I heart Target, a lot!
Update on the ear infection...
It appears as if Mr. Man is not improving. He broke out in hives and had some other adverse affects which I will not go into detail with Saturday. We immediately stopped the amoxicillin and was giving him Motrin to dull the pain. Last night was the first night that Jonathan had difficulty falling asleep. It took him until 9 pm to sleep - 1.5 hours later than his usual bedtime. He's been a trooper indeed. We're headed to the doctors at 11 am today for a follow up appointment hoping to hear that its improving on it's own but knowing that it might not be.
Stay tuned...
Update on the speech...we've added cracker, cheese, and rut-row to our list of words...SO CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment