The verdict is that Jonathan has a sinus infection. We've switched over to Zythromax instead of Amoxicillin and things seem to be improving. Tomorrow will be day 3 of 5 so that's a positive thing to see. He hasn't quite had a solid BM for a few days now but we're hoping that's due to the antibiotics. The poor thing wants a banana every 5 minutes but I'm afraid no amount of bananas are going to solve this minor problem.
We're struggling right now with whether or not we give him the H1N1 shot. Our PCP was vocal when I asked his thoughts but prior to that Josh and I were standing strong that we were not going to give it to him. Mainly because the vaccine is so new that side affects are still yet to be know and the effectiveness has yet to be proven effective. I've heard of school clinics but I have yet to hear of any preschool clinics. If anyone in the area has heard of anything I'd love to hear more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment