Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

Today is Halloween. Not my favorite day but I can deal with it. Josh and I never really decided on whether or not we would dress Jonathan up, it just never seemed to happen. And we're ok with that. We were fair warned that our new neighborhood (aka: Sherwood Forest) gets TONS of trick or treaters so we were prepared. I believe we had over 5 lbs of candy and it's all gone.

Josh is working tonight 8p-6a so my sister graciously came in to stay the night with Jonathan and I. We all (Hannah, Jon, and I) sat out on the front stoop and handed out candy. Jonathan was the helper and boy did he enjoy it. I was super excited to see Jonathan giggling and having just as much fun handing out the candy if not even more than if we had gone out ourselves.

Checking out all the candy

Hmm, which one should I choose?
Laffy Taffy or Nerds?

"Here come the kids mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment