Monday, November 23, 2009

Check Up And Check Out

Today Jonathan had his 2 year check up at the doctors office and the results are in...

Weight: 34.6 lbs - 97th percentile

Height: 3 feet 1 inch - 97th percentile

He is a happy, healthy, active, well behaved and not so well behaved red headed 2 year old!!

I did request a speech evaluation even though Josh thinks I'm nuts and Jonathan's PCP thinks he's normal they've both allowed for the referral to take place to put my mind at ease. I don't see harm in having someone take a look to rule out any delays. I'd rather be safe then sorry. So we'll see, maybe by the time the referral appointment comes around he'll be talking so much that my head spins!

--------------------

Jonathan sure did check out for his birthday! The party was a success and the little man appeared to enjoy himself!! Thanks to everyone who attended and shared the special day with us! We're looking forward to the next 365 days!! Who knows...maybe Jonathan will have a "friend" before/shortly after birthday #3 comes along!! :0)

Little Tykes Police Car

Tunnel Time

Chocolate Cake - YUMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment