We had quite the experience tonight at JC Penny's as we "thought" we were scheduled for a portrait session but when we got there they did not have our appointment. Oh well, they were nice enough to get us in within 20 minutes and they worked with me when creating our package. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

Someone was on the go showing off his moves

We couldn't persuade Josh to get in on the action so Jonathan and I shared the spotlight, but only for a split second. I was surprised at how awesome this one came out!

Again, someone was continuously on the go. It was pretty comical!

My sister and I haven't had pictures taken since she was 2 and I was 18 so we thought now was just as good a time then ever...almost 10 years later!

And this...this is my little man! Or should I say little HAM!
No comments:
Post a Comment