Thanksgiving went off with a hitch here at our home. We had grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles over to share in the festivities. We ate a bit earlier than usual because Josh had to go into work (4p-2a). Definitely delicious! It was almost as if a light switched on after we ate because I was ALL ready for the holiday season. If Josh wasn't working this weekend I'd insist on putting up the tree and decorating but it looks like we'll have to wait a few more days.
I admit, I was one of those Black Friday fools. Lacey and I camped out side of Best Buy for about 5 1/2 hours. Josh came over with some hot coco after he got out of work so that was nice. All in all it wasn't that bad. We waited a heck of a lot longer than we were in the store. They opened at 5a and we walked out with our purchases in tow at 5:10a. Ventured to Target and the mall before calling it quits. Thanks to Nana Gunn for spending the night and watching Jonathan. Obviously without her help we never would have been able to head out.
We're laying low today. Already went to the mall to get Jonathan's glasses tightened (we're there almost once a week) and we've already been back to Best Buy. Can you believe I went back? Well, the camera I bought didn't provide the quality that it should have so I returned it for a different brand. I'm hoping to get it soon as I'm anxious to have a nice camera. I've always loved photography but have never been able to afford a nice camera with some fancy bells and whistles. Hopefully I'll have a new hobby on my hands!
email me and tell me what you decided on!!! I love our cameras and we're looking into getting an external flash for our nikon (digital slr). I'm so excited about it! Our canon takes excellent video with no limits on length of the video. I wouldn't go with anything other than nikon or canon.
ReplyDelete