I was reminded yesterday that everyone needs faith, hope, love, and prayer! Students, children, parents, co-workers, law enforcement, leaders, military personnel, family, friends, everyone! I have kids loosing kids, I have children growing up too fast, I have parents not listening, I have co-workers not trying, and the list never ends. Do we not find ourselves in this position often. If only we could help one another to see that
hope is necessary for faith,
faith is necessary for love,
prayer is necessary for hope.
It's an endless cycle.
Without one we have nothing.
This isn't a sob story, nor is it a pity party but rather it's reality. Two wrongs don't make things right. The past can't be rewritten. Even though we make mistakes, it happens, we're human, we need to stay positive and look towards the future to make things right. Faith, hope, love, prayer!
No comments:
Post a Comment