It was an early morning today. Even though I have the day off from work today Jonathan decided he'd like to get up and at 'em at 5am!! OY It was a long morning.
We did go to the Veteran's Day parade to show our support for all of the men and women who serve/served our country! It was a good time, as always. Jonathan got a little freaked out by the fire trucks (different) but otherwise he was very attentive.
Earlier today I introduced the babe to his potty to see how interested he would be in training. I'm thinking it needs to be out and about more for him to get used to it as this morning it was more of a toy than anything. Only time will tell.
I'm off to try and think of some fun ideas for Jonathan 2nd birthday!! OH DEAR a week from this Friday my little man is TWO!! Bring on the cake
No comments:
Post a Comment